Thursday, July 28, 2011

INTERVIEW's

hari ini me suppose to have 2 interview session...but one shot become 3 interview session. clap clap clap. i cant waited anymore. im craving for a money rite now.
ok..the first 2 interview session for a "clerk"post.
the first company was located at Jln Munshi Melaka. it was a insurance agency known as Zurich.
im the 3 candidates for and u knw what the first 2 candidates took almost 1HOUR!! for the GOD sake i cant waited BECAUSE i need to attend the second interview session at Prudential Jln Bachang by 10.00am. and my watch shows me its 9.55am and im still at the Zurich WAITED!! and suddenly i make a decision to CHOW la...cant waited anymore. i do told the staff there thet i cant waited coz i need to attend the second interview and she's do understand me and get into her boss room tell that "en. ali ad lg sorang candidate ni, die da x leh nk tunggu lg sebb die ad lg 1 interview kul 10 t.." the BOSS (En. Ali cepat2 suh me masuk). he ask me few que and i manage to answer it all. and its only took bout 5 mint. and cepat2 la bekeja pg Prudential...
the guy name Tan Peng Chung or Mr Adam Tan already waited for me..luckily he is so sporting
AND my interview session with him took almost 1 hour man!! hahahaa u knw what at first the interview was based on the CLERK post then however it turn out the other way when he introduce to me prudential policy and ask me to b the agent. frankly speaking i do interested to b the Prudential Agent but not for this time being...Mr Tan offer me rm 800 to b his clerk but RM 1500(basic) for being as agent.
the the on the spot(one shot) interview is with the Pakatan Syukur Agency. which is the recruitment agency. actually im suppose to attend yesterday interview session with this compay but suddenly i decided not to go due my father is so bz and i do not possessed my own transport (which my love keep nagging at my face bout that). then once i step out from prudential the clerk call me to attend the interview by late evening then i said that im currently around the company area so why dont i just stop by and she's agree.

the repeating words during all my interview session is "ur result is very good, u r excellent" then why it is so hard for me to get the job?? is it because in MELAKA or what???

i have decided to go travel to other states...i choose JB, KL and Seremban..
PEOPLE pray for me so that i can easily get a job that pay me well so then i can build up the financial in my family...

with love~

No comments: